Pages

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Last one



 of my Dylusion ink backgrounds...

Hope this puts a smile on your face as it's sooooooo me...I might start off with a craft idea, but never know where I'm going with it and what I will end up with !!

Again swooshed my inks with water to make the background, then used a Tim Holtz splatter mask.  Also used "Whassup? Who Me" / "Hippetty Hoppetty"/"Create" stamp sets by Lindsay Mason.  Fussy cut out my boy and mounted him on 3d foam tape ( I'm not keen on flat cards and I really ought to have shares in Woodware as I buy alot of their tape because its the best !!)
Would love to enter:
My Craft Creations; anything goes
Stamping Sensations: anything goes


5 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

How much fun!!! :-)
Fabulous card xx

rachel said...

this is fabulous Diane - I know how that feels!!! Lol! Hugs rachel xx

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely love this wonderful mixed media creation and I can really relate to the sentiment.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Emma Williams said...

Fabulous card and I love your background! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

Eret said...

It's so fun art work. Love the sentiment and this image. Brilliant! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...