Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Grunge....


...well I didn't know what to call this !!

 and it's made using this...


 This was the project I have been working on and then made the two christmas cards.

Each month at scrap club we have a challenge and Augusts was to use a piece of waste from out last scrap club LO.

I love metal art and knew it was right for the photo's I had of "Paranoia" my brothers brother-in-laws drag racer !!

It does take a long time to cover the whole page with the tape and then emboss and doodle designs, then cover with black acrylic paint and rub back, but boy does it give a fab effect !!


It's suppose to read U R Paranoia......

hugs Diane xx



4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is just soooo creative. The metal look is awesome and so masculine.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Diane this is fabulous, Love the metal on your project... just perfect for a male!!! xx

rachel said...

awesome technique Diane - love it to bits! Hugs rachel x

stampingbowd said...

This is so awesome! So wonderfully masculine and fun. Great frame for the colorful photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...