Pages

Friday 2 January 2015

Berry sweet....



and super cute this stamp is,  it's from the HM Autumn Berry set which I was lucky enough to win on Christine's blog when House Mouse and Friends had their blog hop a while ago !!







This card would be great for a Birthday or Thank You or even someone who is feeling under the weather....




The paper are from a Recollections Signature Specials stack called Graceful and I have distressed all the edges with a craft knife, decoupaged the leaves and glazed the berries, then finished off with a crinkled ribbon bow which I made by heating the ribbon with a heat gun.



  Sadly I don't know who makes the sentiment stamp because it has some wonderful sentiments on it. Coloured my mice using spectrum noirs....I'm finding there are a lot of for and against with all the different alcohol pens....which ones do you prefer ??

Would love to enter:
Cute Card Thursday: anything goes
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes



3 comments:

cotnob said...

This is an adorable card Diane, you have chosen such a sweet stamp and coloured it beautifully.
I always find I return to my ProMarkers, I've tried most except Copics (can't afford them all and I know I would have to have them all). Santa brought me some Chameleon pens for Christmas, I quite like them but they are taking some getting used to, much better for small areas than large,
Pauline
x

Sandra said...

I absolutely oohhh'id over the distressing on your card. It's gorgeous

Heather said...

Hi Dianne, the sentiment stamp is from set by Hero Arts!! A gorgeous card and scrummy colour scheme..........beautiful colouring for the adorable image and fabulous details!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...