Pages

Sunday 4 January 2015

Life in the Forest......


Don't get excited,  I haven't moved !!

You know I love anything cute and when I get time to play I make things like this....

( Sorry photo's are rather blue/grey as yesterday it was a VERY dark wet day all day !! )





Life in the Forest is a fab fun Stampin Up set

http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/files/2014/01/133851G-300x300.jpg

Don't laugh I did have to look up the colours of a raccoon....


I stamped and coloured all the images and then fussy cut each one out, coloured a strip of card and fringed to make the grass and then made my cute scenes. The "thanks" is a Hero Art stamp which I hand drew a speech bubble round.

 




































 
These box cards are really neat as they fold down flat to pop into an envelope for posting !!  But are darn difficult to photo.....
 

 This was a big thank you card for Nicki for the wonderful Joanna Sheen token she gave me to treat myself to some new House Mouse stamps !!

Whooppeeeeee !!

Would love to enter:
Cute Card Thursday: anything goes
Crafty Calendar  what's: new (new stamp set)
My Time to Craft: all thing's new (new stamps)
Sweet Stampin: new ( new stamp set)

12 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous box card Diane, great forest theme with all of the adorable little animals. I think you did a great job with the photographs, box cards are not the easiest to photograph.
Pauline
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is absolutely wonderful Diane. The images are coloured beautifully and make fabulous little scenes all around the box. I love it.
Lorraine

Sandra said...

Goodness that must have taken forever, it's amazing

Jacee said...

What a fantastic piece of work Diane, wonderful, I love it!!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Desire Fourie said...

Diane this is a stunning and such a fun little forest project. Just love all the cute animals playing in it.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Scrappy Scatty said...

Coooooeeee Diane - Happy New Year my friend - I adore card , you make the sweetest ever -
xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Diane, ah this little card did make me chuckle. I love, love woodland cuties and your cards if fabby! Can I please ask a little favour, can you please let me know by email (russiandoll64@hotmail.co.uk) how I get the LC Pinterest badge on my blog, have tried and failed many times lol. Many thanks teamie, hugs Heidi xx

Kim. said...

This is a really lovely card/box, your animals are all so cute.
Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.
Kim x

Cass said...

Fab box card.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Pami said...

What a fantastic project! Love this! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week! Pami x

Thordis said...

Such a fun and beautiful projects! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' :)

Michelle Last said...

Just beautiful, I love the little animals in your box card. You really are so talented. Diane xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...