Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

Dinkie


cute kraft scallop cards !!

Little Claire have a special offer on at mo guy's  these super scallop kraft cards are 3 for £5.00 a total of 6o cards and envelopes !!

Here's a few cards I've made...






The cards are very good quality and very sturdy and just the right size to make post-it note holders as well  !!

For this one I've used Dinkie "Pincushion Birdy" and paper pieced it using paper from the "Quirky Quilts" paper pack



Quick and easy to make fab gifts or to sell to raise funds for a charity !!


6 comments:

Sandra said...

What a lovely idea to hold post it notes

Marianne's Craftroom said...

You have been busy what a cute collection

cotnob said...

A fabulous selection Diane, lovely images.
Pauline
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Just catching up - again ! I just seem to be on top of things and then somehow I have a stack of cards to make and get behind again especially with commenting. I'm here now though and love these fabulous little cards and post it note holder. These are really great value and might have to partake I think? Got to make my atc's tomorrow - I'm even behind with those :/
Take care
Lorraine

Dawn said...

Gorgeous cards Diane I love them all!
Those Kraft cards are a real bargain!
Big HUgs
Dawn xx

Sue said...

Fabulous cards, all Diane, one is cuter than the next!

Hugs
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...