Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Three Sparkly Snowmen


perhaps not a good idea when the sun is shinning....

BUT this new stamp set "Three Sparkly Snowmen" by Little Claire you are sure to love !!
 
My first card sure is sparkly with glitter snowflakes !! I've used distress inks to make a background and splattered with water, stamped and coloured my snowman and then added some frantage snow !! Finished off with a bit of red sparkly fringy twine !!


 

  My second card is sort of snow globe,  again made the same background using distress inks and water splattered,  stamped my three snowmen and coloured with spectrum noir pens,  frantaged snow,  cut a ring frame from white card and then embossed it.  Mounted onto a black circle and then hand cut the shaped base.  Finished off with some cute buttons and crinkly ribbon which I made by heating with a heat gun !!


 Pop over to Little Claire and check out these fab snowmen and while you're there check out the "Ex-Workshop Stamp" bargains to be had and not to be missed !!

http://www.littleclaire.co.uk/



Would love to enter:
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas ; use two of something
Winter Wonderland; christmas carols/songs (mine is "Let It Snow"


6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow Diane these are magnificent, I love the non-traditional Christmas colours and your beautiful designs.
Lorraine

Susanne said...

The Snowmen are soooooo cute, love your colouring Diane and also the designs you have chosen for your cards.

rachel said...

truely awesome makes Diane - love these! Big hugs rachel x

Sandra said...

It makes me so happy seeing Christmas cards being made, especially ones That are such fun. Can I ask one day, you give a tutorial on the distress markers. I bought some the other day, but not sure I'm using them to their best advantage x

Cards By MI said...

Such fabby cards! Love them both. Love your idea with the ribbons as well to heat them up a bit. Lovely effect! Great cards! Thanks for joining us over at Winter Wonderland this time. Love n hugs
Marie

Cindy Groh said...

Both cards are amazing. I love those snowmen. Super cute. Thank you for joining us this month at Christmas Cards all year Round.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...