Pages

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Paper cutting


Happy New Year to one and all and hope it holds exciting new crafty ventures for you !!

Well it has for me as I have had my first go at paper cutting. Have you tried it yet...


 The sunflower was my very first go and it comes from a super book from Katy Sue Designs called "Adventures in Paper Cutting"  I left it white and made an inky background for it.

 AdventuresinPaperCuttingCoverTree

  Fiskarettes UK and Katy Sue Designs have teamed up on our FB pages to give you a chance of WINNING one of these fab books and this fantastic Fiskars cutting set !!


 So if your able pop over and check them out !!

Now my second go was the feather which I coloured with distress inks the same colours as I used to make the background on my sunflower.


 I'll warn you this becomes very addictive when you start, its a bit like doing a jigsaw puzzle....

" I'll just do a bit more, then a bit more "

hugs Diane xx

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...